Derbyshire's Leading Picture Framers
We are very well hidden but well worth finding! You can order online or you are very welcome to visit us to discuss your framing requirements. Please take a minute to read this page and see photos of our location since it is very well hidden away.
Brampton Picture Framing
11a Old Hall Road
Our workshop and showroom is located close to the M1, just 15 minutes drive from Junction 29.
Customers travel from all over the Midlands/North of England for our specialist picture framing services and huge choice of picture frames, with our well trained framers able to offer advice as to the best way to frame your artwork/object requiring framing.
- We are open Monday to Friday from 9am - 5.00pm and from 10AM till 3.30PM on Saturdays
- 7 Miles off the M1 J29, we are based in Brampton Courtyard, a former coal yard and blacksmiths, please note we are very well hidden.
If you are visiting to buy lengths of picture frame moulding, please note that we do not store the full range of moulding at this address. We do have a decent range at this address and can sell you lengths from stock. Our service of selling moulding is designed to be mail order ordering via phone or our website and collect, typically within 48-72 hours.
Our courtyard is very well hidden. If you are visiting us by car, here are some tips to help you find us and park safely:
- We are located on a one-way road that can only be approached from the south - look for Morrisons' supermarket on your approach and take the roundabout exit onto Old Hall Road.
- The archway to our courtyard is the first on the right.
- Our courtyard entrance is large enough to accommodate most large cars and small vans, but if you are unsure about parking, there is roadside parking available in the area.