Derbyshire's Leading Picture Framers
Email - email@example.com or Call us on 01246 554338
We are very well hidden but well worth finding!
You can order online or you are very welcome to visit us to discuss your framing requirements.
Please take a minute to read this page and see photos of our location since it is very well hidden away!
Where are we based?
11a Old Hall Road,
Telephone: 01246 554338
Just 15 minutes off the M1 J29
Click on the images in the map below for detailed directions to our picture framers workshop:
Directions/Location Information .
Customers travel from all over the Midlands/North of England for our specialist picture framing services and huge choice of picture frames, with our well trained framers able to offer advice as to the best way to frame your artwork/object requiring framing.
- We are open Monday to Saturday from 9am - 5.30pm.
- 7 Miles off the M1 J29, we are based in Brampton Courtyard, a former coal yard and blacksmiths, please note we are very well hidden.
NB If you are visiting to buy lengths of picture frame moulding, please note that we do not store the full range of moulding at this address We do have a decent range at this address and can sell you lenghts from stock. Our service of selling moulding is designed to be mail order ordering via phone or our website and collect, typically within 48-72hrs
Directions to Brampton Picture Framing from M1 J29
- Take Junction 29 along the A617 towards Chesterfield.
- At Horns Bridge roundabout take the 3rd exit towards Chesterfield Town Center
- At the next roundabout take the first exit along Markham Road.
- Continue to West Bars Roundabout and go straight over the roundabout to the left of Matalan, heading out towards the Peak District
- The road you are on will merge with Chatsworth Road, continue until you reach the Morrisons roundabout.
- Take the 3rd exit down Old Hall Road - This is a short one way road.
- As your turn on to the short one way stretch of road, on your right hand side, you will see a narrow archway inbetween house numbers 11 and 13,
Turn right into this archway; it may look too small for your car but it can comfortably let most cars pass, there is a small car park with limited space, or there is free onstreet parking at the top of the archway.
Our customer entrance is on the left as you drive in through our gates.